LLG Seeks Children Services & Education National SAA LeadPublish date: 31/01/2018
LLG is looking for a national lead in Children Services & Education to represent the profession and take a national view; liaising with high profile stakeholders with the ability to actively influence and shape the sector. With training and development opportunities and the potential to raise your profile, this is rewarding position which will enhance your CV and network of contacts significantly.
The successful nominee will be required to undertake the duties within the attached role profile ROLE_PROFILE_SAA_Leads.pdf but please note this is currently under review.
With these factors in mind, should you wish to be considered as an SAA lead officer please set out on no more than two sides of A4 a written application demonstrating with examples where possible, the following:
- Expertise in the law covered by the SAA
- What you would do to improve representation of the views of local government lawyers in the area of law covered by the SAA
- What you would want to achieve for LLG/or see LLG achieve in the area of law covered by the SAA
- How you would work to support and develop local and regional SAA's
- Capacity to represent LLG effectively and with impact at all levels;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Personal achievement.
To apply you will need to be a full member of LLG and forward your application together with CV to email@example.com. Please state in the covering email content the SAA role you are applying for. Closing date is 31st January 2018.
The position is a voluntary, non paid role but expenses will be covered in line with the expenses policy. There is also the potential to attend LLG conferences and other events.